cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription hasn’t renewed

Jambomakaveli
Explorer

Been using the pay as you go subscription packs for over a year now, I have it set to auto recur every month from my debit card. 

I had a message on the 1st of February (Thursday) via txt from 150 saying my pack will automatically renew tomorrow night (Friday)

I have now woke up Friday morning on the 2nd of February and have another message from 150 saying if I want to use data, I’ll need to top up. 

upon looking in my EE app and the control centre, I have no pack, no data, minutes or texts. 

not sure what’s going on? There’s money in the bank so it’s not that. 

the wording of the first txt makes it seem like it will renew tonight (Friday the 2nd). If that’s the case though, I should still have all my minutes, data etc from the last month to use. 

really annoying. 

anyone have any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jambomakaveli 

Welcome to the community.

If you check your bank, does it show that the payment was made?

Chris

No money was taken from my bank. 

I’ve just gone and bought the same pack I always had, and it’s gone through fine and I now have everything, and it’s auto renewing march 3rd (allegedly! Lol)

I did receive a txt to say that I’m now collecting free boosts, but when I check, I have all the boosts I’d gathered up, so that’s fine. 

so it all seems ok now. I’m just not sure why it hasn’t auto renewed like it always did?

seems it took away everything I had, and was maybe going to do it tonight, Into tomorrow, from the txt wording I received. 

as long as I dont get charged again tonight then it should all be sorted now. 

thanks. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

That's great, fingers crossed it's sorted, @Jambomakaveli 

Let us know if you have any problems.

Chris