cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When this is fixed? ADDONS PURCHASE ERROR

KazLoku2
Explorer

Do you have to have a data plan to ad a data add on? I was hopin to add just 10b data or £5 to no plan.

17 REPLIES 17
Hi James,

Not particularly long out of action, probably a few weeks since last 30 day period expired.

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming @Sliggers200

What does the error say? is there a code?

Katie

Hi Katie,

No error code, just the same message when trying different browsers on various devices.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sliggers200

If you are still unable to purchase an add-on I would recommend giving us a call. 

Our customer care team will be able to look into this further for you. 

Katie

@Sliggers200 : Have you tried my http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase  link yet?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Unable to I’m afraid - I’m 200 miles away from the dongle. My Dad uses it, I have just topped up remotely in the past

jcyclops
Visitor

I have been trying all day today to add 100mins for 7 days on my PAYG

1. Logged in on PC, go to https://ee.co.uk/plans-subscriptions/mobile/addons-payg and am getting:

ADDONS PURCHASE ERROR

We're working on fixing this page

Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.

2. Texted ADD MINS to 150, received reply with options, I replied 100 MINS WEEK

No reply and it has not charged anything to my PAYG balance. 

dragdropcouk
Explorer

Have to say as a new EE customer I am not impressed at all with progress toward resolving this issue and am considering trying another provider.