cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ordered a sim card, hasn't arrived yet.

Blondie2609
Investigator
Investigator

i Purchase 2 pay as you go SIM cards £10 each 1 arrived no credit called customer services they said couple of hours and it should be added to credit nothing so purchased £10 . The other SIM card still not arrived waiting 9 days no message to say it been dispatched customer services couldn’t help can’t reply to purchase email  £30 out of pocket , very frustrated and feel hitting against brick wall 

4 REPLIES 4
Blondie2609
Investigator
Investigator

I purchase 2 pay as you go SIM cards £10 each one as arrived no credit called customer services they said give a few hours for credit to go on nothing so we had to put £10.00 on the other SIM card not arrived called customer services again totally unhelpful  still waiting for card to arrive 9 days and not had a message to say been dispatched there no email address. To reply to. Very frustrated and £30 out of pocket 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Blondie2609 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

Has the payment been taken for the second SIM card and the missing £10 credit, or is this showing as pending with your bank? 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Both payments have been made and have email and confirmation from bank for all payments.

Could you please find out what happened to my SIM card and the credit for the other SIM card

Regards
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Blondie2609 

I am sorry we have no account access on the community, please try calling us again and the team can get this looked into further for you. 

Leanne.