cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payg unlimited data

Dingdongbell
Contributor
Contributor

I have a £10 pm payg plan but am in a position where I need unlimited data as well for a while. With considerable difficulty and phone calls to EE I managed to buy 30 days unlimited data add on for £40. This is current, but I will probably need to buy another 30 day add on. However there seems to be no option to just select and buy this using my ee account ei on iPhone or PC. 
Unless it's a very simple transaction I find anything else is complex as the options seem endlessly layered or nested. 
Help would be welcome. 

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dingdongbell 

Are you able to select the add-on on our add-on hub, when not connected to WiFi? 

Chris

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dingdongbell : Does it offer you the unlimited data add-on when you text ADD DATA to 150?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
No. Turned off all these things, click the link you gave and it goes to a blank ee add on page in Firefox.

This on top of days of EE No Service here which is not useful as I am entirely dependent on ee for phone and Web access at the moment. The website is about asking tortuous to do anything as any I've come across.

What am I doing wrong?

UNL DATA  does it. 

Thanks