cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payg sim management

Gbhec
Visitor

I have an EE contract and have also just purchased a payg sim to use in a data only device. Is there any way I can add the payg sim to my ee so I can manage it and see the data used and when to top up?.

I visited my local store and was told I would need an old phone to swap the data sim to so I could text to find the remaining data.

Surely this is not the case?

Can anyone confirm the best to manage a data only payg sim.

2 REPLIES 2
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Gbhec

If you currently have a My EE account for a pay monthly contract it is not possible to add a pay as you go number to this account. 

Do you have access to another email address to set up an account for your pay as you go SIM?

Katie

Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hey @Gbhec 

it is now possible to add pay as you go numbers to your account as I did this today on mine. 

open a web/safari page… ee.co.uk

once there log into you ee account… 

select plans and subscriptions… 

then scroll down to 

Settings and permissions and select manage numbers…

then Scroll down to add new number… 

select link ee mobile or sim…type in number

here it may say pop into store or call 150… 

call 150 and ask to be transferred to pay as you go technical management team and they should transfer you, once there say you tried to link your pay as you go number to your account to view in your app and they will link it for you… and bam… can see and top up in app from the drop down menu all in one place 👌👌 

hope this helps and also for Team EE agents to advise others if they see this 👌👌 

if this helped 👍 up 

Eddy