Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ran out of minutes - can't add on?

rianlagan
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

My 250 minutes have expired and i have 10 days left to it renews. I cannot do without minutes and I'm not prepared to pay the premium out of bundle charges. 

my plan is 5G SIM Plan 24m 10GB £10 R but i have two lines on my account (my partners) hers is 5G SIM Plan 24m 10GB £20

I find it extraordinary that a mobile network provider such as EE do not offer customers to add on minutes if they run out?

5 REPLIES 5
rianlagan
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne, i tried this today and it's notworking. My minutes have expired and i have 10 days left to it renews. I cannot do without minutes and I'm not prepared to pay the premium out of bundle charges. 
I find it extraordinary that a mobile network provider such as EE do not offer customers to add on minutes if they run out?

You've replied to a post from almost a year old, so the advice may not be current.

What is it you're wanting do? A new post with explanation of your issue, is often best.

i've done that now creating a new one, thanks.

My post above explains what im trying to do fairly clearly, you might want to re read it if youre having trouble understanding

@rianlagan wrote:

My post above explains what im trying to do fairly clearly, you might want to re read it if youre having trouble understanding

I see you created a duplicate post, which has retrospectively been merged with your existing "me too" type posts which were created first.. It's often quicker to just create one post with all the details - to avoid scenarios such as this.

What reply do you get, if you text BALANCE to 150?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@rianlagan : It's unusual & probably ancient to have only 250 mins with a 24m contract. Also you've posted in the PAYG forum but PAYG SIMs don't do 5G.

So which are you, contract or PAYG?

@bristolian 's BAL to 150 would also help.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)