cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack not working

GlennDH
Visitor

Help please! 

I brought a new phone, and a brand new SIM card (was previously on Giffgaff, changed to EE) 

I ordered a free SIM with a £20 pack included, I was told that it would activate after I sent a text, or made a call ... It won't let me send a text or make a call... Nothing is working. 

When I go to my online account, it says I have a £20 pack but when I click "manage pack" it wants me to pay again, even though it's already taken money for the one I brought. Can anyone help please as I'm getting so frustrated 🥴 

10 REPLIES 10
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@GlennDH : If you can, What does texting AL to 150 from your no. fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
ROSHEA
Explorer

ME TOO. THIS IS **bleep**. WANT TO ADD 10.00 CREDIT, HOW?????????????????????

NOTHING WORKING. WON 'T SEND.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ROSHEA

Have you been able to try logging in to your My EE online rather than the app to top up your account?

Speak soon,

Katie

ROSHEA
Explorer

LOGGING IN TO MY EE, ON MY LAPTOP.....TAKES ME TO OTHER PEOPLES QUESTIONS!!!

I AM ABOUT TO GO ELSEWHERE. 2 AND A HALF HOURS. NOTHING ON EE WORKS. NOT, A GOOD START!

N O CREDIT!!!

TES, TRIED THAT IT TAKES ME TO OTHER PEOPLES QUESTIONS!!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ROSHEA

Have you had access to My EE before?

Are you able to try using the Fast Top-Up route?

Katie