cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online chat

Livvywhite22_
Visitor

I am a PAYG customer and need to speak to someone via Live Chat as I am abroad and cannot text or call. I have looked on the Help and Contact Us page and it only gives me the option to text or call. Please can someone help?

10 REPLIES 10
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Livvywhite22_ 

Welcome to the community.

Our Live Chat teams can only support pay monthly customers at the moment. Whereabouts are you? Have you tried manually connecting to an available network?

Did you use your SIM in the UK to make a call or send a text message before you went abroad?

Chris

Francis34
Visitor

Hi

James_B

Welcome to the EE Community @Francis34 🙂

How can we help?

James

Hi I am a monthly payer and Inwould like to talk to someone online about my mobile broadband plans, however I am abroad now and I can just tall through online chats, may I know where can I go to ? I didnt find any online chat room

Katie_B

Hello @Mandy1025

Welcome to the community. 

Live Chat can now be found in the EE app under 'Help'. 

Katie 🙂

@Mandy1025 : There is no Live Chat for PAYG users. You are actually a 30-daily payer on PAYG.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi Christopher,

I am a monthly customer. We have just moved our Sim cards from our old phones to our new phones and we are unable to make any calls. I can’t even call 150 to get support. Can you help me via chat?

As a monthly payment customer currently abroad, I am unable to make calls or send texts. My specific concern pertains to the billing for services that were not enjoyed.

I need assistance with resolving this issue, as I am experiencing difficulties reaching the contact center while abroad.

Katie_B

Hi @Dm251

Thanks for coming here. 

Did you receive new SIMs with your upgrades?

Katie