cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal or data

hortonsassembly
Explorer

Hi,

I am on pay as you go and have 30GB of data however since last night it’s not connecting to the internet. I also have no signal but can still call and text? I have restarted the phone, reset the network settings and took the sim card out, please help? 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Mobile data uses the same network signal as calls & texts, so if you have no coverage then the only way you will be able to make & receive calls is by using WiFi-calling. If you've removed the SIM, it will stop WiFi-calling from working.

If you are using WiFi without a SIM, it follows that your internet connection has nothing to do with EE's mobile network.

There is a SIM card in the phone however I can’t use my data but I can make calls and send texts 

What does texting AL to 150 from it fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)