cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nerf too borrw credit it's an emergency

lyndseysimpson0
Investigator
Investigator

Please help me I think I deserve it after all the badges and all the things that I have passed to help people in the past and that I have helped about 20 odd people and I've got about 20 of the awards that I just looked at my profile

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@lyndseysimpson0 : What do you need credit for?

Why? You've only posted 1 post & got 2 badges? Where have you helped 20 peeps?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
I am stuck in my car I have broke down I don't have no cards on me how many
and I have been here for a while I need to ring the air a member of my
family as I am freezing cold and scared I have the place and they are
taught me I cannot walk anywhere as I am stuck on a main road I in and it's
dangerous and I cannot leave my car here please help me

I am stuck in my car and the middle of nowhere and I have no nothing or anything to ring on I need to ring the year I remember my family to come and get me I am very scared I ran the police and taught them and they said I cannot leave my car on a busy road and they would not advise that I walk up a busy order as it is dangerous can somebody please help me so I could put some minutes on my phone as an emergency so I can please ring the air I remember my family to come and get me I have been here for a few hours

@lyndseysimpson0  If you have nothing to ring on.  These are your words.   What do you expect minutes to be put on.  ??   More importantly who is going to do this ?  This is a public forum not customer services and no one here knows who you are.  

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lyndseysimpson0,

I'm sorry to hear you have broken down. Did the police come out to help you after your call?

As well as always being able to call 999 for free in an emergency, most breakdown services will also have an freephone 0800 number you can call.

James