cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get an up to date statement of my current EE balance **************

j0y24n0w
Visitor

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @j0y24n0w ,

Welcome to the community,

You have just published your mobile number in a public forum, which contravenes forum rules, giving scammers the opportunity to scam you etc.

You can see the balance of your account by logging into your account either via the EE App or by logging into your account via the website.

You can text balance to 150.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@j0y24n0w  This is a public forum that you do not post your private information on.

You can check your online EE account or the my EE app or text BALANCE to 150

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @j0y24n0w ,

Welcome to the community,

You have just published your mobile number in a public forum, which contravenes forum rules, giving scammers the opportunity to scam you etc.

You can see the balance of your account by logging into your account either via the EE App or by logging into your account via the website.

You can text balance to 150.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.