Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot choose a subscription package

jamesmathrick
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I am trying to set up a subscription pack for texts at £10  month for my mobile, rather than paying-as-I-go. However, trying to do this through the website leads to the screenshots below - I am asked to choose a subscription pack, and none are listed to choose! I am logged into my account, have tried a number of times over a period of time, and in various browsers - all the same. I cannot find any further feedback as to what the problem is.

Any advice will be gratefully received,

James

Screenshot_2024-02-25_13-22-55.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@jamesmathrick : Yes, you need to top-up your credit before buying the pack. Once you have bought a pack it is set up to auto renew every 30-days as long you have topped-up sufficient credit beforehand. If you don't it will wait until you do.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @jamesmathrick

If you text ALL PACKS to 150 are you presented with some options?

Katie

Hi Katie,
Thanks for your swift reply.
No(t really). It tells me to go online, but gives options of packs if I pay by direct debit (I don't) or if I use credit. Presumably that is the way forward - top up my phone for the cost of the pack? But how would that be set up for monthly renewal? Plus I am only interested in unlimited texts - included in the PACK10 - but not data or calls, as I currently typically spend £20/month on top-up on my dumbphone.
Thanks again,
James

@jamesmathrick : Yes, you need to top-up your credit before buying the pack. Once you have bought a pack it is set up to auto renew every 30-days as long you have topped-up sufficient credit beforehand. If you don't it will wait until you do.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)