cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when I try to top up or connect a card

tamato
Investigator
Investigator

I get an error whenever I try to top up or set up direct debit with the additional payer authentication so I can't renew my plan. I can't even call the help desk because I can't renew my plan. I've used payment authentication on another website woth this bank recently and know it must be an error with the website.

20231112_122130.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tamato,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂
Please could you try a different web browser and let me know if you see the same issue?

Thanks

James

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@tamato : Are you using a foreign bank card?

You don't have a DD with PAYG.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

ive tried in both mozilla and chrome, and on my laptop and phone! they all get the same issue. ive made payments to ee earlier this year so i know i've been able to in the past

i have a uk account with monese:( i have made payments with a foreign card in the past tho and had no issues

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tamato 

Have you tried on the Fast Top up service?

Chris