cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Allowance Discrepancy

Sizzers58
Investigator
Investigator

My remaining data allowance is always different between what it shows on My EE and messaging for it on 150.

Typically My EE shows 3 gig less than messaging, for which reason I don't trust either figure.

Why is this?

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Sizzers58 

Becase one is real time and the other is delayed, although it seems strange to be that far out.. The 150 service is the most accurate. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Sizzers58
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the reply.

But if 150 is the most accurate are you saying this is the one which is 'real time'?

If the web is delayed then why - or how - can it have the lower figure?

I have taken current screenshots of each but for some reason they won't attach but the web is 3 gig less.

It's been like this since I came to EE in January of last year. I could understand a bit of difference but 3 gig?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sizzers58 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

This will need to be looked into for you, please get in touch with our mobile care team and they can raise a support ticket for your My EE if this is needed. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Thanks for the reply.

It's not an issue for myself as I always have plenty of data - and extra - for my needs.

Others, though, may not be so fortunate if they are experiencing the same issue which is why I brought it up.

Every now and again I'll check just to see where things are and it's just so annoying that's all.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sizzers58 

This would need to be raised to the mobile care team as an individual account issue to be looked into and resolved for you.

Thanks. 

Leanne.