cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing email on registered account

BoyJohn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The registered email on my account is a now defunct, inaccessible email. How can I change to my new one?

12 REPLIES 12
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Login to your online MyEE with your old defunct email addy & in your Profile you may Edit your "Contact email addy" to your new one. Logout & then login again with your new email addy.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
BoyJohn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks. The problem is I can't remember the password that went with the defunct address and if I request a new password, I won't be able to pick up the link!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BoyJohn 

Thanks for posting 🙂

Please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help remove the EE details registered for you to register again. 

Leanne.

BoyJohn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thank you, Leanne.

I'll call tomorrow.

Leanne_T

No problem @BoyJohn 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

BoyJohn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I called 150 today and, as requested, texted details of the issue in preparation for a call back, but no response yet, so nothing to report.

Katie_B

Hi @BoyJohn

Thanks for keeping us updated. 

Katie

BoyJohn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Wondering if I change provider (on PAYG) and transfer number it will release the number?

BoyJohn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Should have explained that the reason I need to access my old EE account is so that I can deregister my phone that is linked to it, so that I can then register that phone on a newer, accessible EE account