cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plan to pay as you go.

kgolec0708
Investigator
Investigator

hello i hope you will be able to help. I have changed my plan from monthly to pasy as you go. i soon i have changed to pay as you go i have lost my access to my online account. on my previous bill i have been overcharged for roaming pass. now i do not have the  access to go to live chat or to check my previous bill. how to sort this out ?

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to call CS to delete your old contract MyEE a/c & then you can set up your new PAYG MyEE a/c afresh, using the same mobile no. & email addy if desired. You can't mix them under MyEE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

i did changed my contract to pay as you go already, and i do not have the online account anymore as it has been "disconnected" . I can not make any phone calls or message anyone as it seems that my sim card doesnt work anymore even tho i have topped up. is there any other way to contact them online? how will i find out about my refund? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Are you in the UK, @kgolec0708?

James

nope, i am abroad. i have changed my plan to pay as you go as i do not know when i am coming back. in december i have spoken to one of the ee employees and he assured me that i will receive the refund for the services that i have been overcharged and credit/refund of the remain funds as i have paid the bill and switch to pay as you go in the middle of the month. now i can not check anything online (noone has informed me that i will loose my access to online services) i do not have anything confirming that my contract has changed, nothing. very poor communication.

James_B

Hi @kgolec0708,

Were you outside of the UK when the switch to pay as you go was completed?

New pay as you go accounts need to be activated on the EE network in the UK.

Is your direct debit still active? If it is, any refunds will be returned to your account on your usual direct debit date.

If you cancelled your direct debit, a check will be sent to the UK address you have registered with EE.

James

That might be the problem. I have been abroad already. I have not cancelled my direct debit. 

Any chance you know how long i need to wait ? Is it around the date when my usual bill payment was taken ?

James_B

Yes, your refund would be processed on your usual direct debit date @kgolec0708 

James