Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem with my account. Not reciving calls or texts

Damien28
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

My Android phone as suddenly stopped taking calls and texts, when I look in settings at Network status it says Active and connected.

When I log onto my account it says that there is "A problem with my account"

I have been trying to find what the problem with my account is, but when I log on there is no information directing me anywhere, other than to use their (Costly landline).  It doesn't let me know if my Sim number is in hibernation or what actions I need to take if it is.  With Tech and customer support like this I'm giving serious thoughts to signing with another network.

35 REPLIES 35
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Damien28

I am sorry to hear your SIM has still not activated.

If you have not been able to access your credit I'd recommend giving us another call and our customer care team will be able to provide you with your options. 

Katie

I have already been told my options  by a member on this forum, they are " There is NO refund for Payg".  I will be making a report about the advice I was given that led to loss of my funds, the tech issues haven't been identified or explained to me.  I get the feeling that EE don't quite know what they are doing.   I think looking for a better provider is the best option here.   I will be VERY public about my experience..

Damien28
Investigator
Investigator

Now when I try and purchase a "Add-on" with the credit I have placed, the EE page is coming up with an ERROR message.   EE are completely incompetent as well as untrustworthy.

Damien28
Investigator
Investigator

Id be careful believing what any EE Customer service agents tell you, I followed what was asked of me and it has led to me losing money, I can't get back money that I was told would solve my issues.  These people are untrustworthy and incompetent at the best.  It's left me in a complete mess without any contact at this moment in my life when I need it most with issues.   EE  are just money grabbing corporate drones.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Damien28 

To get your account and credit looked into, please call us from any other phone on 07953 966 150, the team will get everything looked into and help you further. 

Leanne.

Another Number to call.  I have already listened to your EE  people and it has led me to losing £5 (I know that's Nothing to greedy faceless corporate bodies like yourself so you may think nothing of it).  I have already gone with another Provider.  EE don't know what they are talking about and listening to them can be costly, I don't trust what this Company says or advises.  Congratulations you conned me out of £5.  I don't encourage anyone to use EE.