iPad

Jacob261
Visitor

I’m terms of main differences between the types of iPad, what are the biggest stand out differences? I’m interested in branching out into something more creative, or maybe learn a language and want to know what may be best for me. I was recommended the iPad Pro in an EE store

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Jacob261 , All IPads allow you to do what you want, it just depends how much you want to spend and the specs you want. I would suggest taking a look on the Apple website and comparing them, as it is difficult for anyone to make your mind up for you.

I have had several, but went for the IPad Pro 12.9 inch last year, as it had 5G and an improved screen and a few other things. My sister bought the IPad, not the pro, and is very happy with it.

The IPad Pro may be better for you if you want to be more creative, I still suggest you take a look on Apple’s website. Apple are always improving their products.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jacob261 : Their ability to do such things solely depends on which software, apps, you install on them, not their physical characteristics.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Jacob261 , All IPads allow you to do what you want, it just depends how much you want to spend and the specs you want. I would suggest taking a look on the Apple website and comparing them, as it is difficult for anyone to make your mind up for you.

I have had several, but went for the IPad Pro 12.9 inch last year, as it had 5G and an improved screen and a few other things. My sister bought the IPad, not the pro, and is very happy with it.

The IPad Pro may be better for you if you want to be more creative, I still suggest you take a look on Apple’s website. Apple are always improving their products.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Rhyscavell04
Visitor

Ok

@Rhyscavell04   Ok what ?