emails

tyler4402
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,

I have lost the last few emails which EE sent me, is there a way to request them again?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tyler4402,

You can find out the full details of the 2023 price changes in EE Annual Price Change.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@tyler4402  You’ll need to call customer services to see if this is possible.     Have you checked your bin folder ?   Have you tried a search of your emails folders? 

Hi Chris, many thanks for your reply, I will do as you suggest and contact CS if I can, as I have already clicked onto "contact us" and nothing happened and I haven't seen a CS button yet, the mails were lost as a result of my Win7 going flaky, and as I had been having trouble on and off with the Win7 I had another stronger PC built with Win 10 installed, and as I don't know how to save emails I lost my "saved mail" folder and all the "Inbox" mail in the changeover, so again many thanks  

@tyler4402   Once you setup your email client on your PC your emails should still be there. They are on the email client server and you sign back in to that server when you sign back in to your Mail account.    Perhaps you setup a folder that was independent of your Mail account and  they are on your old PC and not the Mail client that’s why you can’t find them in your email account. 

Hi Chris, Sorry for the late reply, as usual, I have trouble finding the thread again, and my emails are piling up as I am out every day and home late from hospital treatment,  I am sure that you are correct in your explanation and my saved mail folder must have been independent  but I would not know how to check the Thunderbird server or request saved mail from it, many thanks Robert

James_B

Hi @tyler4402,

Is there any particular information that you need from the emails?

It might be something you can view in your My EE account.

James

Hi James, thanks for your help, I generally save the emails stating the EE mobile phone contract, which was ok, I got a message that the contract would only rise with  inflation and as I have my wifes phone on the same contract with the same monthly fee I expect the rise to be the same, but EE put up hers at £7 I am looking for proof of contract which I would have saved in a Thunderbird mail folder entitled EE but I last my saved emails when the old HDD was added to my new PC.

Best regards Robert

James_B

Hi @tyler4402,

You can find out the full details of the 2023 price changes in EE Annual Price Change.

Hope this helps.

James