cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accessory returning to EE

ryanplayer57
Investigator
Investigator

So i ordered a gaming laptop as an accessory add to plan and i didn't have the code to accept delivery as i was at work and the code was sent to my broadband sim that i didn't have access to at the time. 

will that order be canceled or will it be redelivered ? will i need to re order it ?

tracking says " your parcel is on its way back to EE" and its been like that since Wednesday

can anyone help please ?

4 REPLIES 4
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @ryanplayer57

Welcome to the community. 

If your parcel is now on it's way back it will be cancelled of your account and will need to be re-ordered. 

Our customer care team on 150 will be able to provide you with an update. 

Katie 🙂

ryanplayer57
Investigator
Investigator

lovley thank you very much Katie.

Just if i go to accessories it says "You currently have 1 out of 5 pay monthly accessories (including any in your basket)."

i guess that will change automatically once its made its way back and has been canceled and ill get a refund for the upfront payment?

thank you 🙂

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ryanplayer57

Yes, that's right 🙂

Once it is scanned back into the warehouse your account will update. 

If you have any more questions please be sure to let us know. 

Katie

Lovely thank you.

I ordered a new one but it was just attempted for delivery  22/10/23 12:30 and they sent the code to a different phone number. not the one I ordered it from or the one in the order confirmation email. That they said it would be so yet again I’ve not had my item delivered. 

the first time was my mistake but that’s one was sent to a totally different number so I now need to order a 3rd item