cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch series 7 pac code

Smudge2019
Investigator
Investigator

I am getting the apple watch series 7 from ee, i want to use the same number with it but it asking me for a PAC code, i have text 65075 but its saying i have multiple subscriptions, ive followed the instructions but still get get one and it keeps telling me about leaving but I dont want to leave I just want the PAC code for my apple watch im ordering, where I can i get it from or do i just to ring ee??

13 REPLIES 13

I need both i dont want to cancel my plan

James_B
EE Community Support Team

OK, @Smudge2019 

You won't need a PAC code. Just order your watch on a personal paired plan and it will be linked to your phone number when you set it up.

James

How do I do that then? Im ordering the watch off the ee website and its saying that a new number will arrive with the watch can i not just pair it with my phone when it arrives and not ise the number provided?

The new no. for the watch is just for accounting purposes. You are not porting it in. Choose the "No, thanks" option. The watch will be paired with your mobile phone whose no. you could be porting in.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)