cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch series 7 pac code

Smudge2019
Investigator
Investigator

I am getting the apple watch series 7 from ee, i want to use the same number with it but it asking me for a PAC code, i have text 65075 but its saying i have multiple subscriptions, ive followed the instructions but still get get one and it keeps telling me about leaving but I dont want to leave I just want the PAC code for my apple watch im ordering, where I can i get it from or do i just to ring ee??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The new no. for the watch is just for accounting purposes. You are not porting it in. Choose the "No, thanks" option. The watch will be paired with your mobile phone whose no. you could be porting in.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

I don't think watches have a no. They just pair with a mobile phone if they need to be used on the mobile network.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I can’t continue with my order as it’s asking me to provide a PAC code

@Smudge2019   Are you porting a number from a different network?  If not you don’t select the option you are selecting you need to select the other one.   The watch has it’s own number for data and billing purposes.  It’ll use your iPhone number to receive calls/texts. 

No i want my number to be the same as the watches, 

IMG_2907.jpeg

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Smudge2019,

Are you taking a stand alone watch plan, or linking it with an iPhone on EE?

James

Im getting the watch on a separate plan but want to use my number

James_B

Is the phone number with EE @Smudge2019?

James

Yes it is but i cant seem to get a pac code from anyone

James_B

You can only use a PAC code to switch to a different network @Smudge2019 

Are you wanting to move the number to a watch and cancel your phone plan, or do you still need both?

James