cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insurance claim

ahymiee786
Visitor

Hi i lost my iphone 15 pro max on 21st january at 5:00pm and submitted a claim on the same day, they keep saying i will be contacted via insurance team but there’s no response i would suggest everyone not to take the ee insurance because they are not even doing there job. 

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @ahymiee786 

If you read your policy documents it will explain the time and claims process. There will also be a complaints process I suggest you follow if you're unhappy with the current situation.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @ahymiee786

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received your replacement. 

Was any more information provided?

When was the last time you spoke with our insurance team?

Katie

Hello. I made a claim too, for one lost iphone 15 pro max on 15 jan, and still they tell me need to wait or complain, complain also take 8 weeks time. So I paid full cover for what? My bill is 230 per month and I’m client for 8-9 years now. Shame EE. Was necessary for insurance to find my emails 2 weeks time. In this time called them 5 times, after 2 weeks they found my emails. Shame shame EE, is last contract. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Garoafa 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

For an update on your insurance claim please get back in touch with our mobile guides who can get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.