Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Trade in return pack

I've just received my return package how do EE know it's my phone in the package do I have too place  a note in with phone with my name and address on.Thanks in advance Scott

Can somebody else pick my parcel?

Hi, I am new to EE, yesterday I subscribed to a "pay monthly phone" and today my phone got to me and nobody was home and the driver is returning tomorrow, I am at work and I am not able to get in the for the delivery, now the question, if somebody el...

DPD driver went away without knocking my door

Ordered a new phone (Samsung A53, black) on Saturday evening.  It was despatched on Sunday and I received notification yesterday morning that it would be delivered between  16:06-17:06 that day. Shortly after 4pm yesterday, I was upstairs (but within...

andydenyer by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! No confirmation email

Hi there I placed an order to upgrade my phone yesterday I have not received any confirmation email or text my account has changed to the new plan but I do not know how to find my order 

Kazzieb87 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Early upgrade in store

Hi,If I decide to early upgrade and I do it in an EE store, do I have to wait for my phone to be delivered like if I upgrade online or will I get it straight away?Many thanks!