cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know when next shipment of iPhone 15 pro max

Widdy170
Explorer

Does anybody know when is next shipment of iPhone 15 pro max arriving ? 

I heard nothing from EE apart from day before release date everything is under control and should deliver on date. Then I phoned 150 to be told I might not even get it til November now also I’m wondering I’m trading in my old iPhone as part of the deal but condition of the iPhone will devalue because it’s taking longer and I’m still using it as I was hoping for the pro max 

9 REPLIES 9
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Widdy170 

If you want an idea check out delivery for your device/spec on Apple site. Their customers are served first and that gives you a rough idea of timescale. 

Any trade in deal shoukd still be honoured. 

When your delivery is due DPD will text you etc..

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Sary
Visitor

I ordered the PM BT 256 GB on Friday afternoon. Just recieved a message from DPD that it is arriving tomorrow. 

Hi 

is that for the iPhone 15 pro max 

Profile closed
Not applicable

I ordered on the 20th I ordered the same as you and I haven’t heard anything. 

I too ordered mine on the 20th and I phoned customer services who seem to know nothing really, which is pretty sad, with EE always advertising they are the biggest phone company, well I can tell you other operators have been sending out theirs as I have two friends who now own their shiny new 15 pro max,s seems EE is letting us down.

IMG_0514.png

This is what mine says was told within 7days whether that be case is another thing . 

Have you received your phone?

@BasJon   Yes EE are letting you down because Apple can not provide them quick enough to all sellers worldwide.  Heck they can not even provide them quick enough for their own stores.   Yes it’s definitely EEs fault and not the manufacturer who can not make and ship them quick enough.  

Nick821
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered on pre-order day and got my blue titanium 256gb today , but from reading what I’ve read there is now a  58 day waiting list from apple to even supply