Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro max

Hey. I placed an order for an iPhone 14 Pro Max deep purple 128GB on the 26th of October. when I placed the order it said within 21 days I have not had any updates and it's now day 21! How long will have to wait? I had a confirmation email for my ord...

IPhone 14 Pro Max

Hi. I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max deep purple on the 13th Nov. I have not had any update email on delivery. How long can I expect to wait? It is not showing on my recent orders or upgrades. I have had a confirmation email on my order. Thank you. 

dbnns by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone Pro black 128gb

Anyone know what stock is like on the iPhone Pro black 128gb? I ordered on the 3rd and the estimated time frame was 14 days, that takes it to Thursday this week. I've noticed now on the store that the timeframe has dropped to 7 days dispatch. I'm gue...

iPhone 14 pro max

How can I find out what’s goin on with my upgrade said 2 weeks to get it in stop but had no text or email confirming 

Reece325 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro max

Day 21 tomorrow since ordering my iPhone 14 pro max, the web site says delivery delay of 21 days therefore if they are true to their word should at the very least be receiving notification of 24 hours before delivery tomorrow. Or has somebody been te...

Reme5969 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

I’m how do I use my voucher for upgrade to get 30% off

Iphone 14 Delivery

Hi, I hope someone is able to help me. I was trying to get an update on when my new order might come in. I was told it should be Friday, Saturday or Monday. I understand things might take a little longer, but I was hoping someone could help me. I ord...

Xbox gaming bundle- Unhappy!!!!!!!

I have had a nightmare with EE since this morning. I placed an order online for an xbox series x gaming bundle over the weekend, £10 upfront then £30 a month as an add on to my currentcontract. I received a text this morning asking that I call in as ...

Delayed iPhone 14

Hi, I ordered my new phone and was advised of a 48 hour delivery. That was 1:11/2022, and it is still not received, and I can’t get any progress reports. Please can you advise where it is?