Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

New phone order needs changed

Hi yesterday I had ordered an iPhone 14 off yourselves for around £50 a month. Is there any chance you could tell me how much the iPhone 13 Pro is please

Delivery notification

I am expecting delivery of a phone but EE say that DPD will text me.My current phone is broken so I cannot receive the text. How will I find out where my parcel is? 

Resolved! Chasing order (08/05/2023)

I ordered a 5g data sim card package on 08/05/2023.  I received a confirmation email on 08/05/2023.As of now, the sim card has not been delivered and I've received zero messages or emails from EE about the order.Attempting to use the online order tra...

Not received

Hi,  I upgraded my phone via telephone yesterday and not yet received an email or phone. No text or update on when phone will be arriving?

Account authorisation

I’ve recently made an EE account today but it’s saying that I need to verify my account by linking a phone number or broadband or signing upto the EE community (which I’ve done) but it keeps telling me to verify my account in the above ways and I’m u...

Resolved! Ordered phone to store

I ordered a phone to be collected in store Wednesday. I had notification to say its been dispatched, I haven't had any other information though? It says on the email 2 days

What to do?

I recently upgraded my phone and plan. Ee however sent the wrong details to dpd, dpd tried delivering to the wrong address and marked it as refused so ee requested their phone back. Ee told me there is no chance of reattempting delivery as it has to ...

Eemaz by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

I have a request and I did not get updates about my request can you reply to me

Order confusion

 Hey guys so weird one I ordered a sim online and it said we will call you within 48hrs to confirm details and then about 15 mins later I got an email from EE saying Successful order with an order number and a messege saying it’s being sent out does ...

24FCF505-BC1B-4433-905F-95CB3CF52854.png