cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website basket is broken!

Bugs75
Investigator
Investigator

I've been trying to use the website to add an additional SIM to my contract, but realised if I add anything to the basket, I can't checkout or view the basket! It just goes back to the 'Shop' page, either on the EE app or on the browser. Surely the ability to purchase anything from EE online hasn't been broken for everyone for the past week?? Or is it just me?

38 REPLIES 38
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bugs75 

Welcome to the community.

Could you try this on a different device or browser please? Or try clearing your cache/cookies?
Chris

Hi Chris, Thanks for your reply.

I’ve tried it on the EE app, safari, edge and chrome browsers. Also tried clearing all web history and cache, but the problem still occurs.

Very strange! Any other ideas at all? Thanks

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Bugs75 

That suggests it could be a problem with your account. I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can look into this further for you.
Chris

JALCEDES
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

Am having the same problem as you - can put additional sim into the basket but can do nothing else or view the basket.

And you can just forget trying to call EE - close to impossible!!!!

Seems the whole of EE is broken and all they say is call them - reference above

I’m having the same issue. Seems like a website problem to me. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Neondan 

Please get in touch with our Mobile Care team so they can look into this further for you.

Leanne. 

Neondan_0-1695668951196.png

Seems I can't!

I also seem to be IP blocked from any of the EE website

Think the whole system phone/website is broken and so so slow. Please EE sort yourselves out - never use to be as bad as this!