cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still. Awaiting my Google pixel 8 pro

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Disgusted by the lack of communication from ee regarding the delay on my pre ordered pixel 8 pro. Have been with ee since it took over my original orange contact and I must say this is by far the worst 'upgrade' experience I've had.  One of the reasons I've gone for the upgrade is due to wanting a better camera for when  I go on holiday, if ee had explained it was going to take this long (still with no expected delivery date) I may have chosen another phone or company. 

59 REPLIES 59

When did you order yours?

Ordered mine on 8th and received it this Wednesday.

Hi Christopher

Would you be kind enough to update me on my order Google Pixel 8 pro obsidian 256gb.

I ordered on 13th October. I received a message 7 days later and then 7 days after that saying it was on its way. But I have heard nothing since. I got ave been with EE for many years and normally receive my upgrade within 24 hrs- 48 hrs. So I am a little confused. Also I have a concern that I will miss the pixel watch offer. I use the watch to monitor my heart rate ( I'm of retirement age) and the new pixel 2 watch was the catalyst to upgrading. Much appreciated, Rev Chris

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @bluefin040 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you had a text to say your plan has changed and been updated within your EE app? 

Has DPD sent you a message with tracking details for the delivery? 

Leanne.

Same situation. Assume instructions internally are not to describe any supply issues or delays, not to explain properly what's going on, because every message is really vague. For any modern retailer or logistics operation, it's just not true that EE can't give more accurate information. Every order is in a system. Every product unit in a warehouse is tracked. Every delivery is also tracked through the process. I feel an Ofcom complaint coming on (along with a request that the completely unjustified inflation increases are scrapped by regulators - never used to be allowed, and any firm in a truly competitive market would lower its operational costs with new tech over time, not just allow an inflationary cost base, passing on increased prices while Board pay soars). 

msikdar
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Agree so frustrating. 

Stuck with EE for now unfortunately!

Hi Leanne

Thank you for your email, much appreciated. The only thing I gave had is "your order is on its way" , and something about preparing, backing up your information.

God bless

Rev Chris 

Leanne_T

I see @bluefin040 

Once the order has been dispatched, DPD will text you with details of the delivery and your plan will change in your EE account. 

Leanne.

Hi Leanne

Thank you,

Is there any idea how long?

Rev Chris
Leanne_T

Hi @bluefin040 

Which memory size and colour model have you ordered? 

Leanne 🙂

Obsidian 256GB