cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous Delivery Process

Iromedaj
Visitor

I just wanted to talk about the ridiculous delivery process I have experienced with EE. I upgraded on 25/11 and my new phone was sent out. I was given no options to choose a delivery date which was convenient to me. I recieved a tracking code with DPD and so checked when the delivery was due to arrive - Monday. I was at work and so obviously missed the delivery and the same happened again on Tuesday. The options to amend your delivery on the DPD website do not work and so I waited, assuming that they would keep trying to deliver until Saturday, a day when I would actually be at home to receive it. I have now recieved a message to say that the whole order has been reversed. So I have no wait until EE have received my phone back and start the whole process over again (probably with a higher priced deal). I think this is ridiculous and am wondering whether to upgrade with EE at all now. Has anyone else had this issue?

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Iromedaj 

If you knew you were not going to be in then you should have immediately contacted EE or DPD before the first delivery. DPD have good app. 

You would have received an email as well letting you know about delivery. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.