cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New phone don’t like I want to send back

Njone18
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve had the new iPhone 15 pro I’m not happy how small it is I can’t see the screen very well it’s contract I did on the phone I’ve only had it one day I want to send back and get the bigger iPhone 15 pro max so I can see the screen better 

can I do that please as I didn’t realise how small it is as no good to me. I don’t want to cancel my contract I want to keep it but get a bigger phone 

15 REPLIES 15
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Njone18 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Please see our Returning a Phone or Device Within 14 Days, Help page for full information on returning a device. 

Leanne.

Hi I’ve call ee they said because I had it yesterday and I’ve called them today they will happily take the phone back and when they get he new phone I can then call ee for upgrading to a bigger phone. But my iPhone 14 is not working they not put me back on my old contact when will that happen so I can use this phone till they receive the 15 and I can order a bigger phone when will it go back to my old contact so I can use my phone 

Leanne_T

Hi @Njone18 

If you use the SIM card from the iPhone 15 does this work? 

Once the device has been received in the warehouse this will be processed and your EE account will show you are eligible to upgrade again and the plan will be changed to the old plan. 

Leanne.

I never put my iPhone 14 sim in the iPhone 15 I saw phone and didn’t like it but my iPhone 14 saying no longer in use and isn’t working and I need this iPhone 14 to work why I’m waiting to send back the iPhone 15 as I need the 14 for work and if my children need me. Is there no way my iPhone 15 can be collected quick so I can sort this out when will my iPhone 14 work again why I’m waiting for the iPhone 15 to be sent back 

Leanne_T

Hi @Njone18 

Did you receive a new SIM card in the packaging with the iPhone 15? 

Sorry, this would need to be returned by post once the return pack has been received. 

Leanne.

No sim  with the 15. I’ve left my sim in the 14 I just need to be put back on the 14 so I can use it as the 15 been put in the box ready to send back 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Njone18 

The iPhone 14 should not have stopped working for you if no new SIM card was sent with your upgrade. 

To get this looked into, please call us again and our mobile guides can help you further 🙂

Leanne.

I can’t phone that’s the thing it’s saying no sim when I’ve not even taken the sim out of the 14 I can’t texts can’t call this why I’m here because the 14 stopped working. 

@Njone18  the iPhone 15 Pro has the same size screen as the iPhone  14 they are both 6.1”.