cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning new phone

Aks7000
Explorer

Hello

I recently upgraded to the new Samsung S23 as part of a pay monthly deal. As part of the upgrade I planned to return my previous phone to get a discounted rate.

So I've ran through the returns procedure and the last text from EE said we'd be in touch.

I've now received a silver returns envelope (Special Delivery) but no other information. The return pack doesn't mention EE / Samsung... just an anonymous Milton Keynes address.

My questions are ..

• Is this the return envelope for my Samsung phone? Can someone confirm the address?
  • Is it the return for my old phone that I'd arranged to return (which I'm no longer needing to return) OR the new phone OR it doesn't matter - same for both?
  • Do I need to include any information with the returned phone or simply just return the phone only?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Aks7000   You need to speak with customer services about this.  

Ok - just reread my question and wasnt clear... it's the new phone that is being returned (under the cooling off period) and I will be keeping my old phone.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Aks7000,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

That's great advice from @Chris_B, I'd recommend contacting Customer Care to make sure your device is returned in the correct bag.

James