cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replecement reject

Bartosz007
Investigator
Investigator

Yesterday ive made a claim for Lost Devices - iPhone 13 pro max and iPad Pro 12.9 

my claim was succesfull 

Got a message that Dpd will contact me about my replacement device deliver time-slot which never happend …

after todays call to ee insurance company in the Morning got an answer that they got a technical issue and i need to wait for my devices 

then after another call to ee insurance Team some Guy role me that my credit score it too low and will not get a replacement ????

what can i do with it ?? 
there is Nothing about that replacement depands from credit score level??? What ,?

5 REPLIES 5
Bartosz007
Investigator
Investigator

Insurance dept after my claim been siccesfull Deny to send me a

replacent się to my credit score is too low ?? 
Anyone gor same issue ?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bartosz007 : This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bartosz007,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there has been an issue with your insurance claim.

Have you been back in touch with the insurance team?

James

1. Yes ive been with them on the phone 3 times already for 1h each call 
  2. they said that my credit score is too low to get a replacement 
  3. ive study t&c and no Single Word about that good credit score is essential to get a replacement 
  4. got full insurance cover and been a customer for about 2years now and this is my First claim tbh
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bartosz007,

I've sent you a private message. Please get back to me with the details requested.

Thanks 🙂

James