cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a Phone Contract, upfront payment got taken, no email confirmation.

Randomer2023
Explorer

Hiya, 

I recently ordered an Iphone 15 Contract on the EE website, its taken the money out of my bank account but i have had no confirmation email at all. It just refreshed the page when the payment was approved.

19 REPLIES 19
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Randomer2023  have you checked your spam folder ?  

Yeah i have,

Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

When placing the order did you sign up for an EE online account?
Have you logged into your online EE account to check you have entered the correct email address that is linked to yourself? 

Eddy
rarahoward74
Visitor

This has just happened to me this evening. Paid my upfront payment which has been taken from my account but I’ve not had an email with order number confirmation? Did this through the EE website for IPhone 15 pro max. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @rarahoward74 

Which colour and memory size did you choose? Have you checked your junk/spam folder?

Chris

Kirstyt4
Visitor

This just happened with me tonight. Paid upfront payment and the page refreshed and no email did you manage to get it sorted? 

James_B

Hi @Kirstyt4,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please allow up to 24 hours for your order to be processed. It's also worth checking your spam/junk email folder periodically just in case your confirmation email is filtered by your email provider.

James

Chloeday1992
Investigator
Investigator

Mine has done the same. Paid £150 upfront, payment taken. Screen went blank and no confirmation on screen or email sent. Rung customer services they told me wait 24 hours but it’s not on.

Leanne_T

Hi @Chloeday1992 

Thanks for coming here. 

Was the order for a new contract or an upgrade? 

Could the team view the order when you called? 

Leanne.