cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:

• The email or phone number you used to complete your order

• Your 10 digit order number

You can find your order number in the confirmation email or text that was sent to you after you completed your order.

van.png

If your order number doesn’t work

If you’re having problems with the order number, check you’re using the email address or phone number that you gave use when you placed the order.

If you still have problems, call us on 150 to confirm your order number is correct.

When will my order arrive?

SIM orders will arrive within 3-5 working days.

For other orders, once we’ve received your items from the manufacturer we do our best to get them to you within 24 hours.

You’ll get a text from our delivery partner DPD the day before your order is scheduled to be delivered.

If you’ve chosen to have your order sent to an EE store the process is the same. You’ll need to bring a valid form of ID with you when you pick it up.

What ID is needed for delivery or collection?

For a DPD home delivery you’ll need one of the following:

Photographic
Passport
International ID card

To collect from an EE store you’ll need to bring:

The card you paid with
The email confirmation of your order
A valid form of ID (a passport or photo driving licence)

If the order tracker doesn’t show a delivery date

Sometimes we can’t accurately predict the delivery date of your order. This can happen when your order is a new product or is in very high demand.

If there’s no delivery date shown, or it says ‘awaiting confirmation’ it means we can’t tell you for sure when to expect your delivery. We’ll send you an update by email or text message as soon as this changes.

If you won’t be home at the time of your delivery

You can use the DPD app to rearrange your delivery in advance if the proposed time isn’t convenient.

If you miss your delivery the DPD driver will leave a card so you can arrange another delivery.

If a family member at your address has a valid form of ID and the same surname as you, they’ll be able to sign for your order.

You can find more information about orders and delivery on our Help site.

92 REPLIES 92

well i would if i had a working phone. i put in a complaint on Tuesday 4th as it seemed like the only option given that there is no online chat anymore (what happened to that?) and it seemed like the only way to go. I got an acknowledgement but no reply. it's a very poor service really. the order tracker still doesnt work. i guess i'll keep on complaining

James_B

Hi @mook711,

You can chat with Customer Care online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee/account-billing/mobile.

They'll be happy to check the status of your order.

James

Ppughie
Visitor

DPD sent a picture of a different house saying I wasn’t in,

within my hour slot that they gave me contacted DPD whom tried to say they had tried to deliver but hadn’t.

I asked for delivery to be made as I was still in my hour slot to which their customer service said the depot will call either within the hour or tomorrow after 9 am why should I be messed around when I have complied with all instructions? 
poor service!!!

Leanne_T

Hi @Ppughie 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

Please let us know how you get on when DPD call you with an update. 

Leanne.

Abdul1984
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I haven’t recieved a delivery time yet 

Leanne_T

Hi @Abdul1984 

When did you place the order and which device have you ordered? 

Leanne 🙂

I rang on the Friday when the phone launched 

but had to wait til Saturday morning to place the order because they systems were not processing upgrades with trades at the time but I placed my order on Saturday morning.

Abdul

Leanne_T

Hi @Abdul1984 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

As soon as your order has been dispatched your My EE account will update with the new plan and DPD will be in touch with tracking details. 

Leanne. 

Abdul1984
Investigator
Investigator

Hiya 

I literally ordered the the next day .. I tried calling on release date and they said there systems were down and that they couldn’t do trade in 

so I had to call back on Saturday … 

just speaking to customer service and they are saying my order is back order !!! I was assured it will get today now they are saying it will take 28 days 

If I knew thi there would be a hold up or delay I would have just purchased in store or buy the phone from apple 

I do not want to wait for 28 days 

siynaledi97
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris . 

I placed an order on the 23/09/2023 for iPhone 15 Pro but I haven’t received the email confirmation with my tracking reference number . But I got sms confirmation but without the reference number . 
what could be the issue?