cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone no sim

sarahL8
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my new phone which came Friday! It was faulty so they sent me a new one! In the meantime they cut off my sim so I was told! No I have no signal and no sim! I can’t get hold of EE as I can’t ring! I went to the shop who told me they can’t help because I ordered it online through EE! I have had my new phone about a week and can’t use it!!!! How do I contact someone via WiFi! And I can’t WiFi call as no sim! So that option is blocked on my phone! JOKE!!!!

8 REPLIES 8
sarahL8
Investigator
Investigator

This is happening to me to! I got a new phone (15 pro max). The first one was faulty so they sent me another one, but cut my sim off! So now I have no sim or signal and only WiFi so I can’t contact anyone! My new sim was meant to be here today but still nothing! 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Was this an upgrade phone? If so, it's standard process to continue using your working SIM if it fits your new phone. If your SIM has been suspended, there's something else going on here.

You can contact EE CS on 0800 0798586 from any working phone.

Hi, yes a new phone, I phone 15 pro so it’s on an eSIM. The lady said the man cut it off when he sent out my new phone! 

I have tried all the number and it won’t go through as my phone says it has no sim. And it won’t allow me to message them via chat as the option simply doesn’t show. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Having an iPhone 15 doesn't compel you to use eSIM, and I suspect that choosing that has complicated the situation.

You should call CS from another phone - it doesn't need to be an EE one, or a mobile.

Owhhh, they told me it did!!!! That annoying! And yeah I spoke to them last night and said a QR code would be sent today but it hasn’t! 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You can check for yourself at https://www.apple.com/uk/iphone-15/specs/ under "SIM card"

Right ok, well it’s a bit late now I guess they have already cut it off

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I am sorry to hear this has happened @sarahL8 

Please try contacting us again today from another phone or using the message us option in the EE app Help section to see if the eSIM has been sent and how to get this sorted. 

Leanne.