cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 15 pro max 256g in white over 45 days wait

valroz
Explorer

Ordered my phone on the 29th of Sep still nothing. Anyone else in the same situation?

Just wondering what number in the queue I am.

I was considering switching to the Blue Phone as it is only 14 days wait but everytime I call EE they say they are certain I am going to get it in the next 2 days, and it's been that for over 2 weeks now. Probably would have received the Blue one by now 😅

3 REPLIES 3
Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

I think most of the new iPhone 15 range has long delays, even apple direct there are long delays unfortunately, EE would have been give estimated dates for restocks from Apple but they may not have received them. A EE representative can only advise based on what their possible stock date may have in and then ship out to yourself.

Again a nightmare but the 15 range has been so in demand there is very long delays, I’m sure you’ll receive it soon as they can ship it out to you 👌

Eddy

Just wondering if it’s worth swapping for a different t colour if there is more certainty of when that one can actually arrive? Seems like it’s only the white that has these extreme delays as all others colours in the website say expected delivery in 14 days 🤔

Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Your best bet if in doubt is to call EE and speak to their sales team and see if any colour is currently in stock. More than likely they haven’t as the 15 is in demand across all networks and Apple can’t supply them quick enough so they limit how much supply gets allocated to each network. 

This in turn has a knock on effect for customers of the network providers as the limited stock received gets allocated to the customers who orders first and they have no choice but to delay delivery for others. 
So if Apple receives 20 units and they have 30 orders, in ordered date the first 20 of the 30 will have their orders fulfilled and the remaining 10 will have priority on the next stock delivery and then again the same process, network receives 5 units then out of that 10, first 5 etc and repeat. 

All this is out of any networks hands and simply supply and demand issues, so if it’s the colour you would like then sit tight you should have it soon enough, but if it’s the case you need it quicker then either give EE a call or pop into a store to see if they have stock of any 👌

hope this helps 👌

Eddy