cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit

Lumpa7198
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I ordered a pixel pro 8 on the 5th of December. I got verification of my order. I purchased the pro 8 because of free Fitbit. I rang EE today as I had no updates about phone delivery. They confirmed that I had ordered the phone but there was a technical issue at their end and the phone had not been sent. So we had to cancel my original order and redo the order again. I wanted to know if I'll still get the Fitbit. I have proof of original order date. Any help or advice would be gratefully accepted. Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Lumpa7198 

If your second order was outside of the offer period then unless EE honour the deal no unlikely you will receive the Fitbit. There is no account access on these forums and therefore only EE CS can say for sure. 

I also think you need to claim this watch from Google direct.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Lumpa7198
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I ordered a pixel pro 8 on the 5th of December. I got verification of my order. I purchased the pro 8 because of free Fitbit. I rang EE today as I had no updates about phone delivery. They confirmed that I had ordered the phone but there was a technical issue at their end and the phone had not been sent. So we had to cancel my original order and redo the order again. I wanted to know if I'll still get the Fitbit. I have proof of original order date. Any help or advice would be gratefully accepted. Many thanks.

Hi Northener,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Feeling a bit dupped. Ho hum.

Many thanks.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lumpa7198 

I'm sorry to hear that there was a technical issue with your order. Please use that original order confirmation to try and claim, then let us know if you have a problem and we'll do our best to help.

Chris

Thanks Christopher,

I'll do that. Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated. ☺️