cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordered a pixel pro 8 with fitbit charge 6... dissapeared somehwere

w4rn3r
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I have ordered a pixel 8 pro and fitbit charge 6, got confirmation email on the 9th dec stating i will get a text from DPD confirming the delivery date and security pin to give to delivery driver... 10 days later I have heard nothing, while a friend ordered an iphone 15pro  4 days ago he got the email today at work and by the time he got home dpd had sent him the pin and delivery details.... can someone chase up my order please

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @w4rn3r 

Check EE order tracking:

https://ee.co.uk/help/orders

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
w4rn3r
Investigator
Investigator

i cant do that as the only reference i have is the email saying congratulations, your order is processed then the dpd detailsthere is a reference number but when i rang the agents didnt know where to send my query, I got this on the employee benefit scheme, as i work for the BT family, i tried the live chat and got left with a reply for over half an hour( until the call center closed)

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Did you place a colleague products order via your rewards on the intranet, or was it a friends and family order, @w4rn3r?

James

via rewards on intranet

James_B

Which colour and storage size did you go for, @w4rn3r?

What was the date of your order?

James

w4rn3r
Investigator
Investigator

hi it was the BAY and 256GB, ive got a feeling it will out of stock lol

James_B

Hi @w4rn3r,

The delivery guidance when you placed your order was up to 21 days for delivery so you shouldn't be waiting too much longer.

James