cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery is being returned to EE

Beddo97
Explorer

Hello, 

Had email confirmation than my order was due to arrive today. However DPD now says that a return to consignor has been requested and the parcel is being returned to EE. Absolutely no explanation so far, a bit of a problem since I have switched networks and my current contract will

be ending tomorrow. 

30 REPLIES 30
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Gracie03

I am sorry to hear this. 

Once your phone has been scanned back into the warehouse a refund will automatically be generated. 

Was this an upgrade or a new line?

Katie

Dulana
Visitor

Hello, 

Something similar happened to me recently, I'm a new customer to EE and I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s23u and It was supposed to be develivered today, for some reason I was not in today and didn't have a way to change the time slot. The package was taken back and it says "Return to consignor has been requested" on my DPD app. I manged to get in hang with DPD to re arrange a new date but apparently the sender doesn't allow it. I called EE and they said I will have to wait for 2 weeks for it to be received by them and re delivered back to me. At this point I feel like cancelling my plan since I was genuinely excited to switch carriers and this is a huge let back.

If there is anyway to sort this out as soon as possible that would be great. 

Thanks!

Katie_B

Hello @Dulana

Welcome to the community. 

I am so sorry to hear delivery was missed. 

As soon as we have received the phone and it has been scanned into the warehouse we can then look to re-order and get it back out to you. 

You should receive an update once the phone has been scanned. 

I would also recommend keeping check of your tracking so you have a rough idea when this was returned to us. Please be aware it may take a few days after to scan through. 

Fingers crossed your lovely new phone is with you soon. 

Katie 🙂

KeironC
Investigator
Investigator

yeah, i setup a contract yesterday, i got my approved email and my DPD tracking information and all that but then this morning  looked at the tracking and it says return to consignor has been requested and that it's on it's way back to ee i phoned ee and was told i will have to wait till they get the phone back before i could call to resetup my contract for another phone to be sent out to me, i was charged for nextday delivery when i setup the contract to go along with the money i have paid upfront for my phone. it's a absolut **bleep** take this.

Christopher_G

I'm sorry to hear that, @KeironC. Once it's all scanned back in, you'll be able to re-order it. We'll be able to look into why it failed then too.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

well that's it @Christopher_G it had been scanned back in but no one let me know, till i called up again, the person on the phone told me it was a DPD fault why it was sent back but it is in the tracking that EE had requested it back about 25 minutes after it was dispatched, i have been told now they will have to check the package and it's contents before i can reorder my phone it could take 24 to 48 hours unbelievably, it is obvious by the tracking that i have never even seen this phone so why am i having to wait to see what happed to it in transit, if anything, or what was not put in the bag or if it was the wrong colour that was sent out, EE has its phone back, i am not at fault in anyway for any of this so why do i have to wait to reorder my phone, i don't think the two contracts on one account explanation i was given is right, you cancel one contract you set up another.

Christopher_G

Hopefully it's all sorted soon and you can re-order soon, @KeironC 

Keep us updated with what happens. Thank you or your patience with this so far.

Chris

it was all sorted out @Christopher_G i cancelled the order, after been told i had to take my ID into one of your stores to prove i was the person who ee had called with the offer and whom had accepted the contract and paid a large upfront cost and the delivery chargers all to be messed around to no end for a phone/contact i did not even ask for i was offered, because i am a ee home broadband customer, i have been for almost two years now, YES almost to the end of that contract now, thank all thats holy, a contract i will NOT be renewing, i will be renewing my home broadband with the same provider who has given me a new iphone on a cheaper contract than ee, again i did not call them up for a phone and contract they called me and offered i told them about the problems with ee and BOOM all done in less time than it has taken ee to even give me my upfront money i paid back, ( at the time of replying to you i am still waiting i called again today to ask about my refund ) 8 days later now and i am still not refunded, abysmal services from a abysmal company. 

James_B

I'm sorry to hear you've cancelled your order @KeironC 

Your refund should be with you soon.

James

Lumumba
Visitor

Hi

My parcel got delivered yesterday but I didn't have the pin to claim it, so I didn't get my phone. The delivery guy informed me that it would be redelivered tomorrow, being today, and I have the pin ready now. But when I look on DPD's tracking website it informs me that they have sent my package back to EE. 

What can I do in order to get my phone delivered today?