cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery is being returned to EE

Beddo97
Explorer

Hello, 

Had email confirmation than my order was due to arrive today. However DPD now says that a return to consignor has been requested and the parcel is being returned to EE. Absolutely no explanation so far, a bit of a problem since I have switched networks and my current contract will

be ending tomorrow. 

30 REPLIES 30
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @HC81

Welcome to the EE Community. 

How did you change your address was this via My EE or our customer service team?

Katie 🙂

Hi, I have changed my address today however when getting the contract I did
change my address and the mobile was sent to the correct address a few
weeks ago.

Am I able to get this TV resent to me please?

Many thanks
Hannah
Katie_B

Hello @HC81

I have sent you a private message for more details to ensure re-delivery. 

Katie 🙂

Hi.my item has been returned to EE for no reason.checked my dpd tracking and its on his way back to EE..anyone can help?

Christopher_G

Hi @StelianSandu

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your delivery.

I'd recommend speaking with our Mobile Care team so they can find out what's happened and get your item delivered as soon as possible.

Thanks

Chris

I'm confused. I get a dispatch email. To then dpd say its being returned to ee gutted I thought this network was good. What do I do. 

James_B

Hi @Sean1996,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your parcel is being returned. Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can check what went wrong and reorder for you.

James

I am also having the same issue i ordered a playstation 5 through ee and it got accepted and i got a confirmation text this morning from ee that my dpd driver will deliver it today but when i checked my tracking number it said it'll be returned to our depot when they haven't even attempted delivery and when i looked at more options it says the parcel was refused and is being returned to ee

Katie_B

Hello @MattyJH1998

Welcome to the community. 

Have you been able to check your delivery address is correct with DPD?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hello,

my phone order was supposed to come on Monday but I missed it and rearranged for it to be today but it did not come. I checked and on DPD tracking it says it’s being sent back to EE what do I do about this as a direct debit is set up and I’ve paid for my phone upfront.

please get back to me as soon as possible

thank you