cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dpd text

HarryT13
Explorer

I ordered an upgrade last night and dpd tried to deliver it to my wife today, but asked for a pin code, but I have not had an email or text saying they were delivering today or containing a pin code.

Am I supposed to give them something else?

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@HarryT13 download the DPD app create an account and use the same email address that you use for EE,  on there you’ll also see the PIN code.   You should have been sent this code also via text. 

I've tried this, but I'm not receiving a text from the app either, so I'm stuck just looking at where to put the code in.

Can only assume that it's an issue with dpds texting service, because I've double and triple checked my number is right, but if it doesn't get solved I don't know if I'll be able to get my delivery

@HarryT13 , I would suggest ringing customer service and speaking to them, as you should have received notification from DPD and also received the PIN code. 

I believe you should receive the PIN code, which you then give to DPD when they deliver your item.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Shadowofdeth
Investigator
Investigator

Hilarious. Just happened to me today.

EE tried to gaslight me a bit I think saying that I definitely received the pin in a text yesterday. I didn't. 

The driver tried to resend the pin using the number provided by EE from his handheld but no text came through.

I can only assume EE botched the number somehow and gave the wrong one to DPD.

Very annoying. 

Kermorvan71
Visitor

This happened to me but customer service said I hadn't got any order going through. When.dpd turned up I had no pin number to give him.

This is the second time I've tried ordering and got.the same issue.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Kermorvan71

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you new to EE?

Have you tried downloading the DPD app and searching with your post code?

Katie