Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely pathetic customer service at both EE and DPD

Alexsh12
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,

I have ordered a new Apple phone for business. 4-6 weeks waiting? Sure, no problem. 
On the delivery date just after 2 weeks, DPD all of the sudden puts "Return to the consignor" notice on the DPD delivery note online. When I tried to speak to the customer support I was given BS (1) you were not there when the phone was delivered (2) this is a mistake - try to speak to DPD (DPD would not even talk to me!) (3) this one I think is correct - EE confirmed that this was their mistake and the phone was not supposed to come to me that quickly. Waiting is actually 4-6 weeks. This is why they re-called the parcel. It was the third or fourth call to EE. Ok, the phone was re-ordered, but EE made yet another mistake and ordered the phone to my office address instead of home address. I called them several times and discussed it. EE said no problem (1) one guy tried to change the address but never did (2) another person said that I can change the delivery address directly at DPD (this is a complete lie!). The second phone gets rejected (I cannot take parcels delivery at the office) and now goes back to EE. 1.5 months waiting, 20-30 calls to EE, chats, numerous lies from EE.
I have had enough and as soon as I can I'll be asking for the PAC code and leaving the disgraced mobile operator.

Just for those who are thinking about ordering a new phone with EE.

27 REPLIES 27
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Alexsh12 

You can make a complaint here: 

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/complaint

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Gwyneth2
Investigator
Investigator

Why cant you improve your service

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gwyneth2 

Are you having a problem with a delivery? Please let us know what has happened and we'll do our best to help.

Chris

Mixstar
Investigator
Investigator

This is all very odd to me, I upgraded last week Thursday, the phone was delivered at 08:02 the next morning (I remember because it was 4 minutes earlier than the schedule😁) and that was the end of it. I guess private and business goings on are different?

Hello, I am experiencing a similar delivery issue.
October 31: When I got to the DPD van in front of my house, the driver hurriedly reversed and left without handing me my order. I called DPD, and they advised me to get in touch with EE as they provided the incorrect address. I rescheduled the delivery for today, November 2, after speaking with EE, who confirmed the right address update. Once more, the DPD courier arrived at the incorrect location and departed. I surprised myself by learning that the DPD employee I spoke with earlier had once again been given the incorrect address.

DPD and EE are making light of their clients.

i hope you can help me to sort this out.

thank you.

Peterb14
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have replied to this post and a few others and my comments have been moved 😅. Wow. Hope you get sorted soon. Terrible service all around 

Katie_B

Good afternoon @Saru8000

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear there has been an issue with your delivery. 

When you track your order on the DPD app what is the latest update?

Katie

Hi,

it says “sorry we missed your delivery”

if i ask the reason for missed delivery they say the address provided from EE was incomplete.

Katie_B

Thanks for checking @Saru8000

Please give us a call on 150 so the team can look into this further for you. 

Katie