Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely pathetic customer service at both EE and DPD

Alexsh12
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,

I have ordered a new Apple phone for business. 4-6 weeks waiting? Sure, no problem. 
On the delivery date just after 2 weeks, DPD all of the sudden puts "Return to the consignor" notice on the DPD delivery note online. When I tried to speak to the customer support I was given BS (1) you were not there when the phone was delivered (2) this is a mistake - try to speak to DPD (DPD would not even talk to me!) (3) this one I think is correct - EE confirmed that this was their mistake and the phone was not supposed to come to me that quickly. Waiting is actually 4-6 weeks. This is why they re-called the parcel. It was the third or fourth call to EE. Ok, the phone was re-ordered, but EE made yet another mistake and ordered the phone to my office address instead of home address. I called them several times and discussed it. EE said no problem (1) one guy tried to change the address but never did (2) another person said that I can change the delivery address directly at DPD (this is a complete lie!). The second phone gets rejected (I cannot take parcels delivery at the office) and now goes back to EE. 1.5 months waiting, 20-30 calls to EE, chats, numerous lies from EE.
I have had enough and as soon as I can I'll be asking for the PAC code and leaving the disgraced mobile operator.

Just for those who are thinking about ordering a new phone with EE.

27 REPLIES 27
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Alexsh12

There is no account access here on the community so for us to be able to help get you to the right team we would need to figure out if someone is looking into this. 

I understand this must be frustrating, is the account under your Mums name?

Speak soon, 

Katie

You dont think i may have done that?

My mum's name? No, it was a figure of speak lol 
It is a business account

James_B

Hi @Alexsh12,

Some deliveries are restricted to the account address only.

Is your account registered at your office address?

James

James,

This is a completely new information. Nobody and I really mean it nobody told me this before. Why?
Yes, it is the office address but the delivery is my home address.

Moreover, it was never a problem to receive a mobile phone to a home address before. 

James_B

Hi @Alexsh12,

Our business support team will be able to confirm if this is the case with your delivery if you get in touch.

James

James,

They confirmed but twice were not able to deliver the phone or even coordinate it with DPD.