Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

EE perks email not working

I have a ee perks account and every time I try to login it says invalid. so I do a password reset and nothing come through to email. its really frustrating. any ideas please?@ee

ash169 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming Addon not available in App

The international add on’s not available in the My EE App. Can you please tell me what are the alternative way to add it ! Since I can’t able to get hold of customer service to do it. 

Raj07 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE perks password reset

I have signed up.to EE perks to get my discount.for.my upgrade. It now does.not accept my password. I have tried asking for a password reset email about 10.times but nothing comes through..I've checked all mail files. Can you help as I have been tryi...

Resolved! Chromebook Claim - Waiting for resonse?

I have claimed the Chromebook via the Samsung website. It has been well over 5 days since I claimed and I'm yet to receive confirmation - I don't want to miss the claim window. I've tried contacting Samsung but no response. Anyone else in the same bo...

gr_nger by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Perks for NHS

Hi I applied for the NHS perks last October up to present day still not had it taken off my bill. Any one help. Thanks 

Perks account deactivated

Hello can some help me my ee perk account has been deactivated and can’t get back on it and need to upgrade my phone and have some codes left to use thanks 

Gemma75 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Perk account deactivated

My perk account has been deactivated  as I didn’t update it in the time allowed.  I have tried to re register but it says email address in use.  Please could you help in activating the account. Thanks