Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Resolved! Xbox gaming bundle

Does anyone have any idea how to get your games included with the gaming bundle? Tried to phone and use the message us bit to ask and to no avail, they either don’t answer or your call gets cut off 

gemm94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong email on gaming pass

Hi, So I’ve set up the Xbox gaming pass as normal, signed into my Microsoft account however I didn’t realise that my partner who uses the Xbox can’t access it because it’s not his email. does anyone know how to fix this at all? Do I need to cancel it...

Resolved! Adding on data to a plan

I gave a monthly plan if 40GB. I’m abroad and have gone though my data within a few days - it’s 3 weeks before my next set. How do I buy a data add on - each time I try the link given re:we purchase it just tells me to go off wifi. I do it and then t...

Hc40 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EE PERKS

Hi, I work for the NHS and completed my EE perks registration. Unfortunately the link expired and now every time I try log in it says my account is deactivated. How can I reactive my account again.  

EEask by Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unable to use a EE perk code for a deal

Hi EE I saw a deal to get 25gb 5g data, Unlimited mins, Unlimited texts for £15/Month using the link below.https://shop.ee.co.uk/extras?mchannel=PZ&WT.mc_id=ON_MEC_A_PZ_futurepublishing&clickref=1011liKMCwpz&WT.tsrc=Affiliate&dclid=CPT_wNqJzfUCFZ8hBg...

jlkjkjk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple watch

Both me and my wife have separate EE accounts. I’m looking to buy my wife an Apple Watch for her birthday but to keep it a surprise I will need to buy it through my account and pay the monthly subscription costs. can I buy the Apple Watch on my accou...

DGO by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Early upgrade offer withdrawn

Barely weeks ago I went online ordered an S21 as an early upgrade and paid the fee. I got a message saying call us to discuss the order, at first was told by the agent I spoke with delivery time had changed, then she apologised after I told her that ...

Famvox77 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Discount voucher

I have a 30% discount voucher but the 'add voucher' option doesn't appear to be live when going through with an upgrade

CTID1882 by Established Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful