cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F&F discount/digital pre paid card.

Izer88
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I'm wondering if someone can shed some light into what's going on here.

I upgraded mine and my partners phone for the s22+ with £300 digital pre paid gift card. I also used my f&f discount. After countless messages to advisors I was told 15 days, then 30 and finally received mine.

My partner still hasn't had his so we raise another request on chat to be told it will be resolved in 72 hours. Nothing. So we call ee after chat tell us to contact rewards team and the rewards team tell us to contact ee 😠 

EE now tell us on a call that he isn't eligible because we used f&f? Even though I received mine last week? We just sold his phone yesterday because he upgraded and we wouldn't have done so if we knew we would be hoodwinked into getting a new deal. Currently waiting for a call back but I'm not holding my breath. Can someone please resolve this; as I've seen on another post from yourselves that we are in fact eligible. And as I say, we have already received one with the exact same deal.

Thank you.

13 REPLIES 13
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good afternoon @lzer88. 

Welcome back to the community. 

I have checked and can confirm friends and family is accepted with this offer. 

Please keep us updated with the outcome of your call.

Speak soon, 

Katie.

I have no call. The advisor didn't even let it ring once before hanging up. Please can you resolve this issue? Appreciate your response 

James_B

Hi @Izer88,

Sorry, we can't access your account via the community.

Have 30 days past since your partner received their phone?

James

We upgraded on the 8th November.

James_B

Thanks for confirming @Izer88

Please get in touch with Customer Care on 150 and a member of the team can escalate this with our promotions team for you.

James

I have been in touch and this is the response I get. 

Screenshot_20221209_150658_Messenger.jpg

[Mod edit: Image rejected due to it containing private information.] 

James_B

I've sent you a private message @Izer88

Please check your inbox and get back to me when you have a moment.

Thanks

James

Izer88
Investigator
Investigator

I still haven't received the digital giftcard after ee investigation. We were told we were in fact eligible and would receive it in 3-5 days. After being told repeatedly we were not. It has been 46 days now in total. All the advice we receive is contact ee rewards number if we dont receive the text, and the ee rewards number tells us there's nothing we can do without your text with the code and disconnects the line.

Please can someone actually resolve this.

James_B

Hi @Izer88,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your gift card yet.

When were you advised of the 3-5 days timescale?

James