Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

EE Perks Deativated

I Am trying to get a contract with EE and use my NHS discount but for some reason my EE perks has deactivated and im not sure how to reactivate

NHS discount new account

Hi, on Saturday I signed up for an EE account, I wanted to use my NHS discount, the advisor in store told me get the phone/contract then register with the perks website then apply my code once it was sorted. (My email wasn't available and I had to se...

JTL2877 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cannot Chromecast BT Sport

I have BT Sport Ultimate with large screen casting as a benefit on my S22 Ultra, it was carried over when I upgraded from my SS21+. When I try to cast from my phone onto a Chromecast attached to my Samsung TV I get an error message saying casting is ...

Modmalc by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade & NHS Discount

I’m trying to upgrade my phone to the iPhone 13. I can selected a plan which is in my basket however I am unable to apply my NHS perks discount code for the 20% off. The only option for a code is the ‘gift voucher’ box which doesn’t accept the discou...

Re: Ee Perks password reset not working

PERKS EMAIL VERIFIED .said wrong password tried toReset password link not working and now locked out for 24hrs Have checked spam/junk no email in either. SERIOUSLY GETTING FED UP

Beccap2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Ee perks

I am becoming increasingly frustrated that I can’t log onto EE perks- I provided my work email address but never received a emails to verify. I the uploaded my ID and received an email to say I had been accepted but still needed to verify my email! I...

Alihodson by Investigator
  • 64 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Britbox on us

Got britbox on us  downloaded the app but app is telling me to subscribe help

Apc76 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung chrome book

Hi a have just upgraded my daughters phone to a OPPO A51 the reason we chose this phone is because it also came with a free chrome book. I have just been on the site and this ended January I didn’t order the phone till the 3rd of March and your websi...

Brayt83 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful