Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Re: EE perks deactivated

Please help - my NHS email has changed since I took out my last contract and now I can’t get another perk code as I don’t have access to old email only new one

Lora1966 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

12 Month Game Pass Ultimate add on Help.

Hi with my new broadband deal I got 12 months of xbox game pass ultimate add on. I already had game pass stacked until feb 2024 on my xbox so I wanted to add this add on to that. The problem is it seems to have replaced that stacked membership with a...

Garyjrp by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Account Deactivated

Hi Katie B and team hoping you can help. I get the same error when trying to login into EE Perks. I reset my password and now get this error. can you help .

Reactivate Ee nhs perk email

Hi, I have received an email saying I need to revalidate my NHS perk.  I have clicked the link on email but it won’t accept my EE login. Ive also tried to reset password using my nhs email address but I never receive an email to reset the password. H...

dandimat by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE perks

I work for the NHS and have tried to set up my EE perk account. It’s saying my account has been deactivated because I didn’t activate it in time? I got the emails but they didn’t work. I’ve never been able to access the nhs discount perk, how else ca...

Bt sport

App stopped working on xbox one when upgraded to sim only. Paying for BT Spot ultimate, shows as activated but xbox says need to upgrade. Worked just fine last week before upgrading.

Jane0 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful