Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Ps5 update??

Added a ps5 to my plan  and the initial 20 quid has been taken from my account and I have a screenshot of order confirmation but no email or anything to say when or if order has been added to my account

Graemee by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PS5 add on

I have been told by an advisor that I am eligible for the ps5 add and that I should go online to apply I have been trying for a couple of days now and it keeps saying I'm no eligible I'm confused if anyone could help me with this i would appreciate i...

Resolved! EE Perk Account Deactivated

Hi I have tried to submit my service certificate as proof of entitlement to to EE perks, my perks account appears to be locked.

Cozymg by Investigator
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

One minute phone protection

Hi, I recently ordeded an iPhone 13 and along side of this i purchased insurance and was told that I will get a One minute phone case and screen protector, the phone has arrived today but no sign of the phone protection. How and when am i going to re...

Apple Tv+

Recently upgraded my contract and got a new phone. Selected Apple Music and Apple Tv as add ones. Got a text through on my new SIM to activate Apple Music and that all worked fine. The text to activate Apple Tv is on my old sim/phone, a phone that ca...

Mattbear by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Timing of changing Smart Benefit

I currently have BT Sport selected as my Smart Benefit. I want to keep that until 28 May, and then switch it to the Roam Abroad pass ahead of a trip in early June. Is the switchover immediate or does it then only update in the next billing cycle? Try...

Bhav3 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds Samsung A535G

I purchased a Samsung A53 5G phone on 20/04/2022 and have received today but now the claim site says it is closed and no claims are being accepted. Is this the case, and if it is can I cancel my contract please. I feel cheated and so annoyed.

Free Samsung ear buds

Hey I bought my Mrs a Samsung S20 fe while the free earbuds were on offer, we received a text informing us about the offer, but haven't heard anything since also how do I go about getting proof of purchase? 

Jack127 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! iPad or laptop

Needing a new iPad or do I look at laptop do they do reconditioned iPads etc 

Crawf23 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful